Bronzing drops are undoubtedly one of the breakthrough innovations in health and beauty. Bronzing drops have quickly become a hot-selling sensation in bronzers and contours. Unlike powder-based formulas, the best bronzer drops for foundation have simplified the process of getting that natural tan. They easily blend into your skin, allowing you to nail that natural sun-kissed glow. The overall finish of bronzing drops is more realistic on your skin.
Tinted bronzing drops with natural formulation help to nurture your skin while giving your face and body that gorgeously sexy bronze wash and a youthful glow.
For instant dewy skin glam, Bronzing drops can be mixed with your foundation or moisturizers or applied directly to the high points of your face to give your features a sculpted glow boost.
Natural dewy skin with soft glam is the trending makeup look this season; Bronzing drops are the best holy grail product to help you achieve your summer-tanned luster all year long. All you need to do is add the right products and tools to your make-up routine to keep your skin healthy and fresh.
Here comes the challenging part! What shade to choose? Choosing the right shade that perfectly matches your skin tone to ensure that your bronzed skin looks as natural as possible without going overboard, We’ve rounded up a list of our favorite picks from notable brands like Nyx, Clinique, Covergirl, and more.
Custom Bronzer Drops By Cover FX ($29)
- An exclusive online product features two shade ranges (Sunkissed and Gilded glow). You can pick your shade according to your preference. If you like a matte bronzed look that lets your natural skin shine through, then the shade sunkissed is your quick fix or if you prefer that luminous dusky look, go for the shade–Gilded glow.
- This customizable bronzer by Cover FX blends effortlessly with your foundations, skin-care products, and moisturizers to give your face a natural tinted glow. Like all CoverFX products, Its formulation ingredients are free from parabens, sulfates, fragrances, gluten, mineral oil, and talc. That easily makes this one of the best bronzer drops for foundation.
- Bring on that lit-from-within glow by mixing a few drops of the product with your foundation, moisturizer, or primer for an all-over bronzed glow, or for a sculpted bronzed look, blend it with foundation or concealer.
- Pro-tip: Create that J-Lo-inspired dusky look by contouring the high points of the face using the gilded glow shade.
BAREPRO GLOW™ BRONZER By BareMinerals ($21)
- The bi-phase liquid bronzer by bareMinerals leaves a long-lasting, natural-looking tan on your face. All organic ingredients like Bamboo and Green Lentil extract blur enlarged pores, and oat sugar helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it absorbs excess oil on the skin.
- BarePro comes in two bronzer shades perfect for soft/medium to deep skin tones—Warmth (sun-kissed bronze) and Faux tan (Terracotta bronze). Create your all-over dusky glow, focused bronzed look, or a sun-kissed no-makeup look by mixing a few drops of BarePro with your liquid foundation, moisturizers, or serums, and give your face and body a sheer natural tan.
Bare With Me Luminous Cheek Serum by NYX ($10)
- This NYX product makes you enter the world of bronzed luminosity. The luminous cheek serum features three buildable bronzer shades– Sienna, Peach, and Tan. This cheek serum is infused with tremella mushroom to give your face a dewy tinted look.
- Its lightweight formula blends well with your foundation or moisturizer and leaves a seamless finish on your skin. The highlighting formula of the serum enhances your cheek’s natural glow and brings an illuminating tint to your skin.
- The BARE WITH ME serum might be ideal if you prefer a more targeted contoured sheen like cheekbones or temples. Experiment with your bronzed looks by trying different combinations with this cheek serum. This product is your most accessible way to achieve that effortless sun-kissed glow. This serum should be your first buy if you are just getting into the bronzer game.
- Pro-tip: Use a soft fluffy brush to define the high points of your face. Gradually build the color for a satin-like finish without mudding the product on the face.
COVERGIRL Vitalist Go Glow Glotion. ($5) (Color: Bronze)
- Stuck on the shade choice? Look no further than COVEGIRL’s Go Glow Glotion, which features two classic bronze shades to match all skin tones. This dermatologically tested product instantly hydrates and illuminize your skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. This high-performing glotion is infused with light-reflecting pigments to impart a healthy-looking glow to your skin. Vitamins (E, B3, and B6) protect the skin barrier.
- If you are unsure about your skin tone suitable bronzer, this might be your universal bronzer to add to your make-up routine.
- Pro-tip: To achieve a sultry dusk look, mix it with your serum or moisturizer and apply it to your face, collar bones, arms, and legs for a subtle, luminous sheen.
L’Oreal Paris Makeup True Match Lumi Glotion ($12)
- With a hydrating and lightweight formula, our next pick L’Oreal Paris Makeup True Match Lumi Glotion is the perfect bronze goddess for you to create that summer holiday bronzy glow. With this Lumi Glotion, you get more than just a bronzed tint. It is infused with Glycerin and Shea Butter that glides perfectly on the skin to provide all-day hydration.
- This Amazon’s Choice product is a limited edition available in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium, and Deep) suitable for all skin tones. With a choice of four shades, This lovely glotion can be worn alone or mixed with foundation or applied on target areas like your cheekbones, the tip of your nose, and your chin to get that eye-catching shimmer.
- Pro-tip: Buy the product in contrasting shades to get that buildable soft bronzed to deep bronzed look.
Clinique Sun-Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker Bronzer (Amazon) ($27) (shade 01 Universal Glow)
- If you are looking for a product that adds a natural-looking shimmer finish to your skin, The multitasker bronzer perfectly strikes all your marked points. This particular one by Clinique blends and feels like a dream on your skin. Mix a small quantity with your foundation or moisturizer and create that radiant summer glow with this buildable bronzer.
- Suitable for all skin types—from dry to oily and combinational. Give yourself an Emily Ratajkowski monochromatic bronzed look using Clinique’s Multitasker bronzer.
- Pro-tip: Use your fingers to blend on the high points of your face like your cheekbones, temples, the tip of your nose, chin, or just under the jaw area and get that instant hydrating sheer metallic bronze on your skin.
Perricone MD No Makeup Bronzer (Amazon) ($27)
- If you prefer a no-makeup look with a warm tint on your skin, Our last product on the list is your go-to. Give your face and body an all-over natural summertime glow with Perricone bronzer. Its lightweight and highly blendable formula make it easy to achieve that satin skin-like finish. The bronzer gives a soft overall or focused glow depending on wherever you apply them.
- Unlike our other products on the list, this bronzer is non-shimmery.
- Pro-tip: It works best when applied with your foundation or moisturizer to achieve that flattering bronze.
If you’re new to the bronzing game, check out our beginner tips and tricks for bronzer!