Hey, beauty fanatics! Are you looking to stock up on drugstore eyeshadows to add to your makeup collection without breaking the bank? Look no further because this recommendation list has got you covered! The best part about Drugstore eyeshadows is their high-quality results that can easily match up with any high-end cosmetic brands.
Online stores like Amazon offers a wide variety of affordable drugstore eyeshadows, but here comes the catch, How to narrow down and find the best ones? To help you make intelligent choices, we’ve compiled a list of the top drugstore eyeshadows you can find on Amazon.
From affordable eyeshadow palettes to individual eyeshadow shades, these eyeshadows are not just budget-friendly but also highly rated by customers for their pigmentation, blend-ability, and long-lasting results. Whether you’re into a neutral everyday look or a bold and dramatic statement-making look, these eyeshadows will give you your desired results. You’ll find options in our list from popular drugstore brands like Maybelline, e.l..f, Milani, L’Oreal, and more. You can trust these brands with the professional-quality results that they offer. You’ll also discover a few of our favorites from affordable brands like NYX.
So, whether you’re a makeup pro or just a newbie, these drugstore eyeshadow options are a must-have for your vanity. Happy shopping!
I participate in affiliate programs, including Amazon Affiliates, and may earn a small commission if items are purchased through links on the site
ELF Bite-Size Eyeshadows ($4)
The cult-favorite elf bite-size eyeshadow kit is impressive in terms of color intensity and buildable coverage. The compact size is perfect for throwing in my purse for touch-ups on the go. The colors are also really pretty and pigmented. The mattes blend well, and the shimmers add a nice pop of shine. Overall, this kit is a steal for the price and quality points. A must-buy for anyone looking for an affordable, portable eyeshadow option.
- Our pick: Pumpkin Pie
- Creamy and Blendable coverage
- 2 Matte & 2 Shimmer shades
- Available in 6 mesmerizing shades
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Ultimate Shadow Palette ($13)
The NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette is a must-have for any makeup lover. With a wide range of shades, it’s perfect for everyday wear or special occasions. The shadows glide smoothly and blend easily, making it easy to create various looks. The only downside is that some matte shades are powdery and might fall out during application. But, for the price point, the overall quality is impressive.
Our verdict: it’s worth checking out if you are looking for a versatile, affordable eyeshadow palette.
- Our pick: Utopia
- It also features five other options ranging from light nudes to bold smokey black shades
- Suitable option for newbie makeup lovers
- Highly pigmented and easily blendable shades
Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Makeup Palette ($12)
For the love of neutrals, just buy it. This palette is visually appealing and features classic, shimmery shades like rose gold, beige, and sandy brown. With so many options at hand, you can create any look for all festivals and everyday looks.
Our pick: 06 THE BLUSHED NUDES.
Also available in two other options.
Features 12 shade range (all shimmery)
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Makeup Palette 10 Pan ($5)
The highlight of this palette is the shimmery shades. Simply spellbinding!
Another must-have palette if you love bold sandy brown shades.
- Our pick: Not a basic peach
- Features 10, both shimmery and matte shades
- Creamy and easily blendable
- Perfect for winter looks
Rimmel Magnif’Eyes Eye Contouring Palette ($7)
The shades of blue, black, and silver make this palette a holy grail product for creating a classic smokey eye looks.
- Our pick: Electric Violet edition
- It also offers five palettes
- All shimmery shades
- Suitable for creating bold and smoky eye makeup looks
COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Kit, 3 Colors ($4)
The three shimmery shades add a natural sheen to your eyes. You can wear it as a single shade or layer it on your eyeshade to add a sparkly twist to your look. You can use light brown and pink as eyeshades and blush to create a monochromatic makeup look.
- Our pick: First Impression.
- A very classy sheer, matte, natural finish.
- Comes with a two-sided applicator and blending brush.
Eyeshadow Palette By Physicians Formula Matte Monoi Butter Eyeshadow ($11)
This range of eyeshadow palettes by Physicians formula is a jackpot deal for those who want results similar to luxury brands. Our pick features a total of 6 shades ranging from natural nudes to a soft ash-gray shade. You can use the ash gray shade to create a smudged eyeliner look and pair it with any nude shade from the palette. This palette could be your next go-to eyeshadow product.
- Our pick: Matte Blushed Nudes
- Suitable for sensitive acne-prone skin.
- Smooth blend-ability.
- Perfect for everyday looks.
- All matte shades.
Eyeshadow Palette by Revlon, ColorStay Looks Book Eye Makeup ($13)
This 8 shades palette offers all the essential colors you need for your day-to-day or holiday looks. This palette highlights the metallic finish shade of beige, brown, and purple. This palette is for you if you prefer a soft to bold metallic sheen finish.
- Our pick: Enigma.
- Velvety-soft texture.
- Matte and Metallic finish.
- Also available in 4 other options.
- Features 8 soft to vibrant colors.
- Buildable color intensity.
LA COLORS 16 Color Eyeshadow Palette ($5)
The vibrant pastel shades trend isn’t going anywhere soon, and we are not complaining. Create eye-catching looks like eyeshadow paired with a glossy lip color, or use these colors as eyeliners. Bring up the artist in you and play with colors. Possibilities are endless with this funky palette.
- Our pick: Haute.
- Matte and shimmer shades.
- All soft pastel shades.
- Also available in 2 other color palettes.
Crème Eyeshadow Palette by Revlon ($5)
If you prefer creamy shadows over powdered ones, buy this asap. The shades are super blendable and glide easily on your eyelids. They give off a natural sheen to your eyes. Our precious metal features four basic metallic shades that cover all eye makeup needs. The creamy texture of the palette makes it usable for multiple purposes, like blushing and highlighting.
- Our pick: Precious metal.
- Perfect for those who prefer creamy textured shades.
- It also offers 7 other creamy eyeshadow palettes.
LA Colors 5 Color Matte Eyeshadow ($3)
The brown shade in the palette can be used as a bronzer, or the beige and nude shades as a base coat on eyelids. Then, match it with a kohl eye look using the classic black shade from the palette.
- Our pick: Brown Tweed.
- Intensely pigmented.
- Offers two other matte color palettes.
- It comes with a two-in-one applicator and a blending brush.
- The basic color palette for those who prefer matte makeup over shimmery options.
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow, Bella Cobalt ($7)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Eyeshadow Shimmer Spiked ($1)
- Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow, Bold Gold ($6)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24-Hour Waterproof Eye Shadow, Amber Rush ($9)
- e.l.f. Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow ($6)
Searching for eyeshadow when shopping on a budget doesn’t mean you have to compromise quality. Check out the rest of the site to discover more must-have makeup products!